||Home Delivery or Click & Collect (Peterlee Store)
- Show off your Halloween costume with these Mini Sclera Red Contacts.
- These contact lenses are great for Halloween fancy dress party's.
- Certain to make you stand out from the crowd.
- 90 Day Wear
- 1 x Pair Of Mini Sclera Red Lenses Included
- PLEASE NOTE: Sclera should never been worn more than 4 hours per day. Never drive in this product. You will not be able to see clearly out of these lenses. Do not wear these while performing any tasks that require clear vision.
Disclaimer: Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device & display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website are approximate only.
The product you receive when applied to your eyes may appear differently to the image shown on the website. You will need to take into consideration the natural colour of your eyes before choosing to buy contact lenses from us.
We accept no responsibility or liability to you for your lack of suitability to wear contact lenses as detailed in the contact lens specification, for your overall suitability to wear contact lenses, or your use of any products ancillary to the wear and use of contact lenses by you.
Age 16+ Only
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let Cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- DO NOT sleep in them.
- ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
You MUST NOT wear If you suffer from any of the following Corneal dystrophies, Corneal ulcers, Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis, Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis Allergic eye conditions, any pre-existing eye condition